I love Technology!
I began my love affair with technology when I talked a teacher into allowing me into a business machines class in high school a year earlier than the minimum age range. In fact, I used to joke that the main difference between me and Bill Gates was mostly the size of our bank accounts as I’d also be up late programming at 15.
Along with my many years of software development, documentation, and instructional design experience with major corporations like Apple, Coca Cola, Microsoft, Intuit, and Hewlett Packard, I’ve owned my own technical writing and training company for many years and have a wide variety of experience training and developing content using tools like RoboHelp, Captivate, and Word.
I’m also an evangelist for TechSmith’s SnagIt. In addition to Adobe products, when I see products I love, I love to talk about them and teach others how to use them.
I currently offer training courses in the following subjects on-demand only but am available to develop custom training and documentation.
- RoboHelp 2019 and 2021
- Importing Documents into RoboHelp (worth the price because I can teach you to spend 2-3 hours upfront to save 20-30 hours on fixing individual pages)
- Introduction to FrameMaker
- Introduction to WordPress
- Creating a Portfolio and Resume in WordPress
- Introduction to MailChimp and E-mail Marketing
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction and Advanced Word in 2016-365
- Introduction to PowerPoint Office 365
- Business Process Improvement 101
- Technical Writing
- Instructional Design
- Training (See Course Info and list above)
- Speaking on a variety of subject related to technical communications
- Program and Project Management in Learning and Development or Documentation
Call us today at 206.900.1861!