Hands-On, Step-by-Step, Live Virtual Training!
I teach a variety of subjects. My classes are virtual, live courses, and are led by an experienced and long-time RoboHelp instructor. There is plenty of time for questions and experimentation and we make sure that all your questions are addressed before the class is over. I am an experienced trainer, coach, and guide who can share my years of personal experience with RoboHelp authoring with you and give you tips and techniques that work best. I don’t teach “from right out of the book,” but instead from what works best from personal experience with each tool!
We are currently retooling our courses and they are currently all offered virtually, but you can request any of the following:
- RoboHelp 2020
- Introduction: 2-day class (14-hours)
- Rapid Onboard for experienced help developers 4-hour class
- Chat Bot Implementation (3-hour class)
- WordPress Gutenberg Edition – Creating an Online Portfolio and Resume Site 5-hours
- MailChimp 2021 and Understanding Online Marketing
- Introduction to Business Process Improvement 6-hour class
More about our courses:
- All my courses are live, instructor-led via web and most are also available at your location by arrangement. (Virtual until after pandemic is over)
- Classes include some advanced topics including planning a help system, distributing and generating help systems, creating context-sensitive help, and more.
- Classes come with data files and a workbook so they can be worked on off-line as well as in the class.
- If you don’t see a class that exactly meets your needs, we can customize a course for you.
We currently have no courses scheduled but when we do, you can check here to see a list of all courses and an upcoming schedule. You can also call us at 206.900.1861 to schedule a class at your location!