I love Technology!
I began as a software developer and decided I liked documenting and training people to use software more than I liked coding. Along with my many years of software development, documentation, and instructional design experience with major corporations such as Apple, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Intuit, and Hewlett Packard, I’ve owned my own technical writing and training company for many years. I have a wide variety of experience training and developing content using tools like RoboHelp, Captivate, and Word, to name a few.
I’m an evangelist and trainer for the Adobe Technical Communication Suite and an evangelist for TechSmith’s SnagIt. When I see products I love, I love to talk about them and teach others how to use them.
What I Do…
I offer a variety of services for clients including:
I currently offer training courses in the following subjects on-demand only but am available to develop custom training and documentation.
- RoboHelp 2019 and 2020
- Importing Documents into RoboHelp (worth the price because I can teach you to spend 2-3 hours upfront to save 20-30 hours on fixing individual pages)
- Introduction to FrameMaker
- Introduction to WordPress
- Creating a Portfolio and Resume in WordPress
- Introduction to MailChimp and E-mail Marketing
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction and Advanced Word in 2016-Office 365
- Introduction to PowerPoint Office 365
- Business Process Improvement 101
I currently offer the following services:
- Technical Writing
- Instructional Design
- Custom-Designed Training
- Speaking on a variety of subjects related to technical communications
- Program and Project Management in Learning and Development or Documentation.
Call me today at 206.900.1861!