My documents are all PDFs. If you want to open and view them in Chrome instead of downloading them, here are the instructions for doing so in Chrome:
- Click the hamburger (3 dots) to open the Settings menu.
- Under Privacy and security, click the Site Settings option.
- Scroll down the Site Settings and click the down arrow to expand Additional Content Settings.
- Locate and open the PDF documents option.
- Toggle the Download PDF files… to off to open PDF downloads in the browser window.
When this option is toggled to on, Chrome downloads PDFs.